The ba&sh TEDDY bag was designed by our two founders as the must-have companion for women, to carry all their essentials. Well-rounded, the crossbody bag is rich with numerous artisanal details such as the braiding which is done entirely by hand and gives the bag its identity. The embossed signature label on the bag's front pocket was inspired by a friendship ring Barbara gave Sharon. The TEDDY bag is a globetrotter's bag which gives all looks a chic bohemian twist, emblematic of ba&sh. A very trendy bag which fits into an ethical and sustainable approach: the bag is made from Italian leathers which come from Leather Working Group-audited tanneries.
- Saddle bag to wear over the shoulder or crossbody
- Made artisanally in our Italian workshop
- Nickle-free weathered antiqued gold metallic pieces
- 140 cm strap
-Inside: one patch pocket and front compartment
- Back: patch pocket
- Height, 21 cm x length, 24 cm x width, 8.5 cm
- 100% suede
- Vegetable tanned calfskin braid
A ba&sh piece is considered eco-responsible if it is composed of at least 70% certified* fibers (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees, ...).
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh recognizes only the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibers: we consider a ba&sh part to be eco-responsible if it is composed of at least 40% recycled fibers.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 100% CALFSKIN SPLIT LEATHER
- Our customer service team is here to assist you Monday - Thursday from 9am to 6pm EST and Friday from 9am to 3pm EST.