With its soft round curves, the ba&sh TEDDY saddle bag is a must-have in a woman's closet. An uber practical and super stylish fashion accessory for all your goings about. This version of the small shoulder bag was designed by our two founders and it stands out with scores of originals details: handmade braids and lacing for a chic bohemian twist, weathered metal rivets and ethnic embossed motifs around the front flap. You'll note the embossed diamond shape on the bag's front pocket was inspired by the friendship ring Barbara gave Sharon. A shoulder bag that's part of an ethical and sustainable approach: it was made in Italian leathers which come from Leather Working Group-audited tanneries.
- Small saddle bag with rivets
- Produced artisanally in Italy
- Nickle-free burnished antique gold color metal pieces.
- Strap, 140 cm
- Inside patch pocket and front compartment
- Patch back pocket
- Organic cotton lining
- Height, 17 cm x length, 19.7 cm x width, 7.5 cm
- 100% vegetable-tanned calfskin with no mineral or polluting colorants
- Material: 100%CVT
- Low gentle trumble dry
- Dry clean
- Cold ironing
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash in cold water